20 June 2009

feeling like zombie today.....

i woke up @ 5 in the morning today (thanks to Sarah for waking me & abah)....went to sleep @ 11pm last nite.....now feeling sleepy and tired...

having a baby require a lot sleep time sacrifices....of course my mom experience it before me...what she experienced was just 10% of what i experience now...she had to suffer a lot worse!

since Sarah's around, my mom always told stories about me, my sister and my 2 brothers when we were young and how we behave...mine and my sister and 2nd younger brother can be considered "good behavioral babies" (so-be-told).......the worst was my youngest brother (sorry bro).....

my brother start having the reverse cycle sleep behavior since he was (i can't remember)....he slept all day from 6am to 6pm and woke up from 6pm till 6am the next morning....this happened for quite a while (at that time my mom was a teacher).....having to imagine of how my mom can survive the "torture" from my brother makes me wants to cry....my mom really is a superwoman...she even told me that she at 1 time feels like fainting and both hands were shaken because lack of sleep...

i wonder if i can be like her....being able to go to work in the morning, and have to woke up all night to take care of my daughter....

at times i felt fed up....but immediately i wash that thought away...how can you be fed up with this responsibility???by all means your child is Allah's gift...just when i felt fed up, i looked at Sarah eyes and remember how she warmth my heart with all her naughtiness (and of course, her cuteness) and her smiles makes me feel relieve again....

and mom, i love you from the bottom of my heart....i know i was being ridicule and stubborn through out my younger years....i know now all the angry moments, all the advices which i didn't listen to was good for me....again, i love you mom.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment